Saturday 3 February 2018

Pudding Wrestler's Perfidious Projects: 2Mystery 4Mysterious.

Cancon is over. The holidays are over. Productivity is slowed but NOT over! In the week since returning from Cancon, the Mysterious Ork Thing of Mystery has not seen as much activity, but it's form has become slowly more evident. Last night was Ye Olde Traditional Descent of Ye Hobbyists on Greg's Place, now so often diluted by the lure of MechWarrior Online. This meant that I was able to get some heavy duty work in on the Thing. Work which will probably finally give away what it is. Well, almost. 
Pictures you say?
Here we see the might of Waaagh Snaggatoof in the process of being victimised by the dread legions of noted man-with-beard, Sean.

Here said Waaagh attempts to victimise one of the lesser portions of said legions.

While other potions of said Waaagh are unclear on who is being victimised on the other side of the board.

This is Table Three. This is where I had to display my army for judging. My lunch is also on display. It was a constant struggle not to shed a single manly tear over how poor the terrain on this table was. Then I went to visit my Warmachining associates, who pointed me at the 9th Age tables. The sight of plain MDF boards with no cloths and printed and laminated sheets with bird's-eye photos of terrain on them caused me physical pain. I am near to tears merely remembering it.

Here the collected might of Waaagh Snaggatoof is seen failing to win any painting and modelling prizes.

But what is this? Progress of the Mysterious Orky Thing of Mystery? 

And completely new parts? Sorcery! Sorcery I say!

Can you tell what it is yet?

No comments :

Post a Comment