Behold! It is time once more for Duelling Paintbrushes! What with the whole Age of Sigmar thing, there have been some modifications to the format. Now it is time for mighty men to take up powerful paintbrushes in the Duel of Kings - Duelling Paintbrushes for Kings of War!
Behold! The rules document!
Duelling Paintbrushes 5: Duel of Kings is a painting challenge. The rules are simple:
- Start painting October 1st 2015.
- Finish painting October 31st 2015.
- You must paint a horde and its attached units for Kings of War.
- A Horde entitles one to:
- A single character
- A single warmachine
- A single monster (if available to your faction)
- And 4 Troops
- Your horde and troops may be Infantry, Cavalry, Large Infantry or Large Cavalry.
- You do not need to use official models, but your choice of models MUST make sense (no painting Chaos Warriors and claiming they are Goblins for instance)
- You can assemble and undercoat before hand. Or you can be arrogant and do it all during DP 5 and make everyone else feel slow.
- Time permitting; you can add terrain features themed to your army.
- Everyone who meets the challenge is declared the victor.
- Everyone who fails to meet the challenge is declared a weedy git and scorned by those who win.
- You must report your progress on your blog.
- If you do not have a blog, you cannot take part, and shall be declared the weediest of weedy gits, and children instructed to throw things at you in the street.
- Please add the blogs of all other participants to your Blogroll.
- Use of Hippos has been authorized.
- All participants are to signal their participation by emailing me (and preferably announcing their participation on their blog also)