Saturday 3 May 2014

A Tale of Duelling Gamers: Onwards for the greater glory of May!

Here we are in May. Not James May, obviously. That would be rather icky.
And what does this mean for AToDG? Well, it means I built another 10 Chaos NotWychs at Gregtopia last night (there is a photo, but I am lazy and the camera is at the other end of the house), and I am planning devious plans and so on. I have ordered a pair of rather nifty Reaper figures to use as characters:
Apparently, she's some sort of Succubus Warrior. She certainly has more clothes on that most of the Succubi Reaper make.
And the Ghoul Queen. This is the Bones version because I am cheap, and didn't really want the little ghouly servants the metal one comes with.

These will be an Hero on an Arabyan Carpet and a Sorcerer respectively. When they arrive. This does leave me with $26 left over, according to cunning calculations carried out by my budgeting spreadsheet-o-matic. I had $11 left over from last month, which rolled into this one you see. $26 is kinda useless for Chaos. I can buy a character. Hmmm.... I think I have enough characters. Unless I think of something crazy (or I decide to drop one of these characters from this month's to-do list and end up with more money) I might roll that over into next month.

Also, vote on the new poll to decide what I'll be doing instead of painting for Ishoo Ninty-Too (which is almost upon us!)

No comments :

Post a Comment