Thursday 3 October 2013

Duelling Paintbrushes 3: The First Unit

Well, here we are at 21:00 on the third day of the challenge, and the first unit of Gor is complete (apart from bases - run out of paint...) Yesterday I only had seven fully painted, and seven nearly done. In fact, yesterday morning I only had 14 built.
Now I've got the full 24 man unit painted, including a free-hand banner. Tomorrow I'm giving myself a treat and starting on the second unit of gor, all of which are '93 or earlier metals. I've got twenty of them, and I've just ordered some more from eBay to finish the unit. In the meantime, I've made some... heavily mutated beastmen to fill things out a bit. But more on them later.

24 rather large and angry (and bright blue!) beastmen, all painted up.

With their freehanded banner (the flash has not done it justice - I'll get a better lit photo.

The last ten beastmen have all had more interesting heads fitted.

Well, tomorrow I'll be working on old school metal Gor. Who knows, there may even be an ishoo of PFH in the offing...

No comments :

Post a Comment