Monday 27 May 2013

More on the Ishoo Atey-For poll.

Well, the built in poll widget continues to malfunction, so I've done a bit of research and switched over to another service.
The Blogger forums speak highly of Polldaddy, which I was considering using, however it requires you to set up a Wordpress account to access it.
So I've gone with a site called BlogPolls, which doesn't require an account, but which does give you some very helpful stats if you do create an account.
I might end up trying a few other services before settling down on one, but for the Ishoo Atey-For poll, this is the one I will use.

Of course, this means all of you will now need to vote again...

2 comments :

  1. Any chance of some Super Dungeon Explore stuff? With the Sodapop forums down, I'm hoping MAYBE you've tried your hand at the game? I'm thinking of doing a big table like http://www.scenery-planet.com/3_galeria/projects/8_bit_adventures.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a copy of SDE, and i am not that interested in building terrain for it because i will not use it. I played it once, but it didn't really grab me.

    ReplyDelete