Wednesday 6 July 2011

What the hell has been going on?

Some of you may have noticed that there have been no images working on this blog for some time. This was due to evil and wicked persons unknown inserting evil and wicked files into the image folder on my webspace. It took me a lot of time to get this sorted; my ISP was not very helpful, and it was not until today when I mentioned the issue to my friend Pete (a very high-level geek and man of near magical powers; also he's a Skaven Vampire) that things got moving. Pete went forth and smote things hip and thigh, and now everything works again!
For his part, Pete has been declared a Hero of the People's Republic and awarded the coverted Cardboard Dalek.

So, what does all this mean?
Well, obviously I can start posting ludicrous things here again. Equally obviously, the Second Berfenday Compometition didn't really happen, since the rules image went AWOL, and no one know what was going on. But it'd be a shame to waste the awesome mug I got for the prize, so I propse the comp is changed to the Inaugral Annual Terrain Compomeition, with entires open all the way to September 30th. I'll put a nice detailed rules post up so you can all find out everything about that.

Anyway, welcome back! Hopefully things will now be fine, and if not, I'll sic Pete on the problem!

No comments :

Post a Comment